Friday, July 8, 2011

Doomed to Be Different

I'm DoomGirl.  My blog is called Doomed to Be Different.  You see what I did there?  Yeah..I know.  It was clever.  And before you say it...it's working out for me just fine.  Thanks.

So...I just signed up for this blog because I have been recently bitten by the writing bug.  And I have a list of subjects that I just want to talk about.  Maybe you'll want to come by and read them.  Maybe you won't.  Either way is fine with me.  But if you have a little time on your hands and want to see what I have to say...you're welcome.  Comments are appreciated.  Flames are laughed at.  Drama is ignored.

I hope I can entertain you with my random babbling.  If not...at least I have entertained myself.  So welcome...on with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment